Welcome to our free Resource Directory – a searchable online database of disability programs and providers in Louisiana.
It’s for parents and caregivers of children or adults with developmental disabilities – and professional care providers that serve them.
It contains more than 1,000 resources in 54 service categories, such as:
- Therapy (including speech, PT, OT, and ABA providers)
- Medical services
- Parent and caregiver support
- Adult supported living programs
- Vocational training and employment support
- Transition services for high school students and young adults
- Social and recreational activities
- Legal help
You can do quick and easy searches by zip code, age, disability, and service type. You can even see if a service is covered by Medicaid (HealthyLousiana). With each search you get a printable resource list and a visual map showing the options in your local area.
Click the button below to start getting connected to resources that you need today!